Tools and Knowledge to Help Your Project Managers Succeed Your Way
We get it. Foundational, technical skills are important. You have to keep your skills up to date, so new knowledge is also important. But what’s even more important is that the knowledge gained adheres to your firm’s processes and protocols.
Project Management 101: Laying the Foundation for Superior Project Managers will strengthen a PM’s communication skills with practical information and real-world case studies so that they have the project management confidence that fits your unique workflow specifications.
"I have enjoyed signing in to each live discussion as well as networking with my group to gather ideas on the case studies. I especially like the case study aspect of the course as some of the studies are eye-openers!" Project Management Training Attendee
"I found this seminar useful and pertinent. The real-world examples made the material come alive. I really enjoyed the content in each module and have noticed a difference in my planning and decisions." Project Management Training Attendee
Build Project Management Expertise with Little or No Disruption to Billable Staff Time
Project Management 101 is a 9-week course that combines the convenience of on-demand learning with the immediacy and intensity of a live classroom. Participants will have access to recorded lectures, meet in small groups to examine case studies, and come together each week for a live, instructor-led discussion and Q&A.
- Manage project scope and schedule more effectively
- Strengthen interpersonal and communication skills
- Better serve clients and your firm
- Earn 18 PDHs
- Rising stars in your firm
- Promising talent to retain
- PMs new to the role
- PMs with strong technical skills
Project Management 101:
Laying the Foundation for Superior Project Managers
Download Detailed Course Outline
Module 2: Project Management Team & Processing Concepts
Module 3: Planning & Management Concepts
Module 4: The Project Team Manager
Module 5: Soft Skills
Module 6: Working with Engineering/Architectural Firms
Module 7: Scoping, Budgeting, Monitoring, & Billing
Module 8: Project Quality & Risk Management
Module 9: Staffing & Scheduling
- President of Birnberg & Associates
- Executive Director, Assn for Project Managers
- Lecturer at Harvard University, Michigan State University, University of Wisconsin, University of Illinois-Chicago, Northwestern University, University of Kansas, and Andrews University
- Author of Project Management for Designers and Facilities Managers, 4th ed.
- Former columnist for Civil + Structural Engineer magazine
Hear from Howard Birnberg as he discusses Project Management 101's unique structure and key takeaways.